Monday 24 October 2016

Job trends in digital marketing are highly fluid and changes with new technologies

gaurav-garg-150x150
An Interview with Mr. Gaurav Garg, DSIM’s Ex-Trainee. He shares his DSIM review with us and how DSIM helped him in mining the unidentified digital space.



Q1. Hi Gaurav, you are still doing your studies and you have been offered a job in digital marketing. Can you tell what inspired you to go for Digital Marketing Training?

Ans. I am pursuing my undergraduate studies. After completing my course from DSIM, I got a job opportunity in digital marketing space. During my training, I learned A-Z about digital marketing.
It’s an upcoming career line. Job trends in digital marketing are highly fluid that changes with new technologies, trends, and updates.

Q2. I must say its wonderful Gaurav. So, what do you think is the scope of digital marketing?

Ans. Digital Marketing is a vast discipline, where you need a variety of skills and knowledge in order to build a career. If you’ve specialization in a particular segment or specific area of digital marketing, again you can expect to build an enviable career out of it.

Q3. Nicely You completed digital marketing training from DSIM. How was your overall training experience? How would you rate the trainers @ DSIM?

Ans. It’s a remarkable experience. I learned a lot. I feel blessed to be here. DSIM made this course easy to learn.i must say that it is the best digital marketing institute in Delhi to pursue the course.I would like to give 10 out of 10. Mr. Kunal is knowledgeable and excellent trainers. They taught us very well.

Q4. So, before we finish it up is there something you would like to put across to the Newbie who are puzzled about their career?

Ans. If you’re a fresher with no or little experience, I would recommend you to take up a course in digital marketing. Digital marketing is a great platform to explore digital space. I would recommend DSIM. It is always a good place to learn digital marketing.
Mr.Gaurav Garg completed his Digital marketing training from Delhi School of Internet Marketing in January 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments