- Engagement is driven by price (81%), quality (80%) and convenience (55%), loyalty is about likeability (86%) and trust (83%).
- 63% of marketers agree customer engagement includes renewals, repeat purchases, and retention.
- 52% of companies say Facebook is the most effective social channel for customer engagement, service and support.
- Answering a social media complaint increases customer advocacy by as much as 25%.
- 52% of customers are less likely to engage with a company because of bad mobile experience.
- Customer service interactions over Twitter have increased 250% in the last two years.
- By 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator.
- Customer retention is 14% higher among companies applying big data and analytics to deal velocity.
- 74% of consumers have spent more due to good customer service.
- 72% of businesses say that improving the customer experience is their top priority.
- A quarter of Millennials are fully engaged customers, and their engagement is highly dependent on technology.
- More than three-quarters of marketers say engagement occurs in the middle or end stage of the marketing funnel.
About DSIM:Delhi School of Internet Marketing’ is a premier Digital Marketing Institute that offers an all-in-one advanced digital marketing course in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune all over India. To know DSIM in detail, you can log on to its website/read DSIM reviews accessible on the web.
Source: 12 Powerful Stats of Customer Engagement